I started this website because I’m passionate about the benefits to people and organisations when they get organisational development and learning right for them.
There are no absolute rules when it comes to how you best meet the needs of your people or your business, what I hope to do with this website is provide information and resources to help you better meet those needs.
I’ve worked at the intersection of HR and Learning & Organisational Development for 15+ years. In that time I’ve seen a lot of fads come and go and seen some really great managers and departments feel let down by inadequate HR and learning support. I get excited by the prospect of being able to support individuals and organisations better meet the needs of their people in order to drive real change – not just tick boxes.
I live in Victoria, Australia, and am a proud Kiwi who a bit of a perpetual student myself,. So far, on my learning journey I’ve…
- Enrolled to begin my Masters of Education (Adult Learning) in Semester 2 2020… what am I thinking?
- Completed an untold number of MOOCs – some for professional development, and others purely for interest
- Completed a Masters of Management and doing my research around the organisational drift of a large nonprofit as exhibited by its support service functions
- Qualified as a teacher, teaching English at senior high school level
- Am an avid listener of learning / HR podcasts and blogs, and have been interviewed for several
- Presented research and workplace case studies as well as personal accounts at a number of conferences, in Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
1 thought on “About Me”